Sunday, 8 February 2015

A second line

There should be a law that ensures all pregnancy tests use the same positive and negative markers.

I am on day 48 of my cycle.

I have been weeing on pregnancy tests at regular intervals without a positive in sight. On Friday I opened a fresh pack of own brand tests as the shop didn't stock my preferred brand. (How depressing that I have a preferred brand of pregnancy test.)

I didn't bother with the instructions and did my thing.

Then, before my very eyes, I saw not one but TWO lines appear.

Two!

Look:


Only problem is that this test, it turns out, requires a third line to cross the circle to indicate a positive result. This test is negative.

But hey that was an exciting thirty seconds whilst I quickly found, and read, the instructions.

So with no period and no pregnancy plan B is shifting into action and tomorrow I have a scan and bloods.

Here we go again.

No clue what is happening with my period. Turns out I should have bought this magazine.







3 comments:

  1. stop doing this to me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beginning to think you just like peeing on stuff. Feeling bad for your husband...

    Please buy that magazine and then send them a complaint letter regarding the misleading headline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A magazine is one thing, but a whole Period House? I shudder to think what one should put in there to bring on a period!
    Sorry about the third line missing....

    ReplyDelete

I've resisted word verification for ages but I'm getting so many spam comments at the moment that I think it is time. Sorry!