Sunday, 5 August 2012

Vintage Womb For Improvement


Over the last year and a half so this blog's follower count has rocketed as I've gained supporters and well-wishers through my four rounds of IVF. For you I am all grateful.

But let us not forget the early adopters. Those people who forced themselves to read my blatherings as I went through long periods of non-periods whilst I was on Provera for six months here and six months there.

Well never fear new guys because you are in for a long boring, uneventful treat. Stage one of Provera has just been completed (ten days of one pill a day).  I now wait for a week, should have a period then I'm back on it with three pills a day for months.

I'm glad it is only pills not injections or suppositories.

Soooo ... anyone got any ideas what I should chat about?



11 comments:

  1. I wish I had inspiration to share, but things haven't been very interesting on my blog either. Did you end up with tickets to the Olympics at all? Or did you get the hell out of dodge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's one for you: why do you suppose that people of the British Isles find the word c*nt acceptable (ish) as a curse word, whereas Americans, especially women, find it the most horrible insult imaginable? There's a random topic for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very creative mind....I'm sure you can come up with something.....if I had a creative mind I would offer something up, but I usually come to your blog for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a postcode lottery when it comes to IVF funding. So maybe the ladies here can compile the information that will lead to a map of britain showing where to move to for free/cheap treatment. Of course, you might not want to actually live there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Provera! Very exciting! Ok so you're right it's not very action packed but at least you are doing something that will hopefully move you in the right dirrection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always struggle with topics when not cycling.
    Hope time goes quick for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kinda liked the brass nuts discussion yesterday. Surely there are others (brass nuts, that is) that you could focus on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe do a NaBloPoMo or a monthly blog challenge. They always got me through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wrote an incredibly funny comments about topics such as: puns and why you love them; the Olympics; or just using your camera to take some snaps around your surroundings (your neighbourhood, bus stop, garden, local shops, what you had for dinner, the local bottle-o, the nearest pub .....
    But then blogger ate my comment and I forgot what I said....

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about a selection of 'best ofs', for those readers (like moi) who weren't around in the early days?

    ReplyDelete

I've resisted word verification for ages but I'm getting so many spam comments at the moment that I think it is time. Sorry!