Thursday, 2 February 2012

Busting A Gut

I would be a great fertile. Not wanting to boast, but on a pretty low does of drugs (75 Menopur, 75 Gonal F and a touch of growth hormone) my ovaries are exploding. I am destined to reproduce at Duggar-level, if only my womb could deliver on my ovaries’ potential.

Today the doctor who scanned me and the nurses who took my bloods all commented on how bloated I must be feeling. U-huh!

She warned me to take it easy “No hanging upside down or cartwheels.” Which is a bummer because that was totally what I had planned for tonight. Oh well, we all have to make sacrifices.

I took your advice, dear readers, and in an attempt to ease the pain of the digging in waistband and am wearing a dress today. Disconcertingly this has lead to no fewer than 5 people telling me I look nice, and it is only lunchtime. Which really highlights how little effort I normally put into my appearance. Still better that than telling me I look fat.

Egg collection is likely to be early next week.


9 comments:

  1. Early next week sounds like not soon enough! But, yes - take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are responding well to the drugs. I hope this cycle brings you want you want. Do take it easy, relax and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are really responding well - not surprising given your earlier follicle count. Fingers crossed for a great cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious of your follicle count! But love the humor you bring to being bloated, unbalanced, and generally feeling blah. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent response! This is good (she says, rubbing her hands together). Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ability to produce eggs is truly impressive!!:-) I only had 8 retrieved on a dose of 300 Gonal-f. Fingers crossed all goes well with the retrieval and fertilization!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go you little egg making machine you! Can't wait until next week to hear how many piles of eggies get retrieved =). Keep up the good follie growing work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on worκіng, greаt јob!


    Feel freе to visit my homepage: http://msgchat.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on wоrκіng, gгeat job!



    Here iѕ my web sitе http://msgchat.com
    Also see my page: http://solarpowerworks.com/

    ReplyDelete

I've resisted word verification for ages but I'm getting so many spam comments at the moment that I think it is time. Sorry!