That's right, I want to lose weight.
Preferably about 7 pounds. All in one go. In approximately 10 months time. After having spent the previous 9 months steadily gaining a huge belly.
So instead, inspired by the inane tweets of some of the fertility coaches on Twitter, I have come up with some new maxims to help you through the days of 2011.
- Hell hath no fury like a woman on fertility drugs.
- The best things in life cost thousands in fertility treatments.
- If at first you don't succeed, consult your Doctor.
- A problem shared is a problem gossiped about.
- There is such a word as can't.
- You can choose your friends but not your family, unless you decide to go down the donor/ adoption route.
- Two's company, three's a dream.
- Don't put all your eggs in one petri dish.
- Good things come to those that wait, but will be an awful lot quicker if you seek medical intervention.