Tuesday, 14 July 2009

An auspicious day?*

It isn't just the French who should celebrate aujourd'hui.

Today one of my friends is due to have an elective caesarean (her baby is in breech) but other than that all looking good.

Today another real life friend is supposed to have her IVF transfer.

Today my older sister is should be exchanging on both the house she is selling and buying.

Today my twin sister turns 33, which means ...

Oh yeah.

Its my birthday too.

I hope today works out as a brilliant day for everyone.

*details correct at time of going to press, this pop-up post was written in advance so that you lot don't pine too much whilst I'm away.


17 comments:

  1. Bappy Hirthday!
    Hope you have a very wonderful day indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    I was only pining a little...
    Also hope you have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! (I'll spare you the rest of the song.) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Liz! Hope you're having a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!

    Oooh, a previously planted pop-up post. I'm impressed! And amazed! You're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bastille Day! And Happy Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same age as Jesus was when he died...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hippy Barthday iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday you flash git! (pop-up posts!) I hope you had a good day and that all the other things you list have a positive outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happppppppppppppy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! 9 days!! You are so close. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops, sorry missed this. Is it too late to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday?

    ReplyDelete

I've resisted word verification for ages but I'm getting so many spam comments at the moment that I think it is time. Sorry!