Friday, 27 March 2009

You want more of me?

I don't like to bang on about things when they are way past being funny and are verging on the boring.

Ok.

Ok.

Maybe I am flogging a dead horse. But slowly words are being added to the lexicon and I'm going to continue to add as I think of them (or as you do). I don't know why but it amuses me. I've just added Nunnery, and self-important, see if you can figure out what they mean before you click back.

Anyway, that wasn't the point of this post.

I've had my second post uploaded onto Fertility Authority which is perfect for anyone who has come over to this site for ICLW (see logo to left if you don't know what that acronym stands for) and wants to know who I am and what is going on with me. It is also contains pretty much all you ever wanted to know about infertility but were afraid to ask (the website not the post - even I wouldn't make so bold a claim).

So nip on over and check it out.



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up about that site! I've been kmeaning to stop over but haven't quite done so yet. Congrats on having your second piece posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what the letter P has to do with tis post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'll go check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm part of the Nunnery, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh. Love your sense of humor and way of making what's difficult about your journey surmountable, survivable, and most important (to me) HOPEFUL. I was drawn to your blog by the title alone!!!!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Barefoot, hope you liked the site.

    Xbox, it took me about a day to work out what you meant by P - its is a whip, as in flogging a dead horse.

    Cheers Lea

    Misty, most of us are part of the nunnery, unfortunately.

    caitsmom, I live in hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh heh. Enjoy your spontaneity as well as means of generating what exactly is challenging about your journey surmountable, survivable, and most crucial (to me) HOPEFUL. I was attracted to your blog post by the identify on your own!!!!

    Buy Diablo 3 Gold
    Cheap Diablo 3 Gold
    Buy D3 Gold
    Cheap D3 Gold

    ReplyDelete

I've resisted word verification for ages but I'm getting so many spam comments at the moment that I think it is time. Sorry!