But it is my one hundred and first post, and coincidentally, it is 101 days since I last had a period. Spooky eh? And you know me I can't resist a good (bad, or indifferent) pun.
To mix my one-oh-one cultural references I am now am going to go all nineteen eighty-four on your arses and confine a whole lot of miserable thoughts, memories and frustrations into my own Room 101 so that for the next six months I can get on with living.
These are things that are totally and utterly out of my control. There is nothing I can do to change them so there is absolutely no point in obsessing, worrying or even thinking about them:
- The fear that the coil won't work and interuterine insemination (IUI) will be delayed again - something to think about in six months not for six months
- Trying to second guess, if IUI goes to plan, my 'not-even-a-twinkle-in-my-eye's' baby's birthday
- Doing the sum: 3 months of provera plus 6 months of the coil equals 9 months. It is just a period of time and nothing more significant than that
- Jealousy at pregnancy announcements. They happen. They will continue to happen. This isn't the place to rant about them
- The fact that the pound is currently imploding and is worth the equivalent of a old shekel. (Nothing to do with fertility issues but I have a broad spectrum of worries that can happily be shoved in the same darken room and forgotten about).