Friday, 17 October 2008

My boobs hurt!

No, don't worry this isn't going to be a big miserable post.

But for the past week or so I have had pretty tender lady-bits (top half). This is usually a sign that my period is on its way. Obviously because of the provera it hasn't appeared.

However. However, they started hurting just before I started the pills so I reckon had nature been allowed to progress I would have been regular for the first time since February it being (as of the 17 of October) day 29.

Which, dear Watson, which leads me to conclude. There is something to this acupuncture thing.

That, plus last night when I went to acupuncturist and told him I was having difficult sleeping of late he stuck some new pins in different parts of my anatomy and before I knew it I fell asleep right there on the operating table couch.

Right, the weekend starts here, so I'm off to the pub. Because I can.



5 comments:

  1. Have one on us.

    Tomorrow I'm killing brain cells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurty boobs suck.

    I wonder if I stick some pins in Boo he will sleep?

    Oh and cheers, I am having a drink tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. X, No brain cells, assignment to write. Its not bog or clever.

    Kelley, Its worth a try I mean what is the worst that can happen? Oh yeah that, and that. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I'm jealous of the pub thing. I'd love to slam a few myself right now.

    Second of all, there has to be something to this acupuncture thing - I've had the same sleep experience with mine.

    Third, I love your A-Z thing but I have no creative energy right now and will have to get back with you on that later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Cool! I wish I had the money to continue acu and herbs. :( Instead I'll just continue to live vicariously through you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I've resisted word verification for ages but I'm getting so many spam comments at the moment that I think it is time. Sorry!