Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Bite the bullet (point)


So Doctors today:
  • Just the 3 departments on 2 sites before I found the right one
  • Had to walk through maternity section - just to remind me what I was missing
  • Handed over a fresh, warm cup of wee, another pregnancy test (negative)
  • Had an internal scan, they couldn't find one of my ovaries - though it has been seen before so it was probably hiding under my bowel (and who wouldn't if an ultrasound was banging around your home)
  • Was prescribed Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, two a day for seven days, to bring on my period
  • Picked up 2 rectal pain killers for the HSG when they test my tubes, (well, they probably thought my 'front bottom' was getting all the action so wanted me to shove something up the back passage too!)
Lovely!





2 comments:

I've resisted word verification for ages but I'm getting so many spam comments at the moment that I think it is time. Sorry!